Silverton M Shell Pant
- Shell pants for men by SOS with lots of useful features
- Water-repellant Bionic Finish membrane
- Waterproof: 20'000 mm
- Durable design with reinforced elements
- Breathable for top-notch comfort
With Silverton M Shell Pant, you'll get a top-performing pair of ski pants to get you ready fo new winter adventures. It is suitable for men and a perfect choice for skiing, snowboarding or other winter activities.
The closure consists of a covered zip fly under snap buttons. The pants present in a simple unicolor design and have useful zipper pockets. They are made from 84% nylon and 16% elastane.
These ski pants can protect you from all kinds of weather: they are water- and windproof and have fully taped seams, while also being coated with a hydrophobic Bionic Finish® membrane. The technology of this membrane is characterized by its fluorine-free and ecological production as well as the fact that it is inspired by nature's water repellent mechanisms. This way, it can withstand a remarkable water pressure of 20'000 mm. It also uses the innovative Dermizax® technology which not only provides water resistance, but also breathability (10'000 g/m²/24h) – the ideal combination for the best protection and performance!
Shipping rates and delivery time
- All our online orders are shipped as insured parcels through GLS
- You will receive a track & trace number as soon as the item(s) leaves our warehouse
- 14 days return policy
- Full refund of the original shipping costs
- See how to return under our Terms and Conditions