Silverton W Shell Pants
- Shell pants for women with lots of comfort & functionality
- Water- and windproof quality
- Bionic Finish: Water repellant membrane for extra water resistance
- Waterproof: 20'000 mm
- Breathable for high comfort
Let us introduce you to Silverton W Shell Pants - magnificent ski pants from SOS that will have you more than ready for new winter adventures. They are made for women and a perfect product for skiing, snowboarding and other winter activities.
Thanks to the covered zip fly under snap buttons, they are very uncomplicated to close. They present in a simple unicolor design and are equipped with convenient zipper pockets. 84% Nylon and 16% elastane were used in the production of these ski pants.
The Silverton ski pant protects you from all kinds of weather: it is water- and windproof, equipped with fully taped seams as well as a water-repellant Bionic Finish® membrane. The technology of this coating is characterized by its fluorine-free and ecological production as well as the fact that its water-resistant properties are inspired by hydropbhobic mechanisms in nature. Thanks to these features, the pants can withstand a water pressure of 20'000 mm. Additionally, the coating uses the innovative Dermizax® technology which not only provides a water-resistant quality as well as breathability (20'000 g/m²/24h) – the perfect combination for protection and spotless performance!
Shipping rates and delivery time
- All our online orders are shipped as insured parcels through GLS
- You will receive a track & trace number as soon as the item(s) leaves our warehouse
- 14 days return policy
- Full refund of the original shipping costs
- See how to return under our Terms and Conditions