GripMe Spike set - Universel
GripMe spike set is a top quality product. It is a complete set to spike your shoes/boots, so you can hold your grip in mud, snow and on ice, and it goes great for all kind of outerwear use - athlete, mountaineers, hikers or when ever needed.
Nails can be applied on the sole in rubber or in the sole of felt of every type of footwear and on any footwear with rubbery surface in simple and fast way guaranteeing to all users great safety and calm on every fund and in every condition thanks to his principal characteristic, a point of a hard material (tungsteno) in degree to scratch, therefore to also stick on it the hardest rock. It can easily be removed from his zone of anchorage and subsequently reassembled. It’s possible to personalize the grip, increasing and decreasing the number of nails.
Do not continue to tighten, because otherwise continuous rotations of the threaded part tears, rip and wipe out the rubber, seat of the nail. The nail will be place wrong, not work properly, will bend and intend to escape.
NOTE! IS NOT NECESSARY TO PRE-DRILL HOLES IN THE FOOTWEAR
1. Place the head of the stud in the headquarters of the key provided.
2. Place the propeller of the stud on the surface of the sole of the shoes
3. Put force pushing in a longitudinal way, then screw using a manual tool
4. Tighten only until the head of the stud reaches the surface of the sole
Shipping rates and delivery time
- All our online orders are shipped as insured parcels through GLS
- You will receive a track & trace number as soon as the item(s) leaves our warehouse
- 14 days return policy
- Full refund of the original shipping costs
- See how to return under our Terms and Conditions